The Hawkesbury Canoe Classic, the Wisemans Dash and The Classic Relay are fun paddles to raise funds for medical research. The major beneficiary is The Arrow Bone Marrow Transplant Foundation.
Entries are to be made using the online system... (Click here to start)
How to Enter.
1. Read the Event rules
There is important information for paddlers, landcrew and volunteers. Please read the rules carefully. Paddlers must ensure they have read the race rules carefully and must observe them at all times when participating in any Hawkesbury Canoe Classic event.
2. Register and login with the Canoe Classic Registration system. (https://registration.canoeclassic.asn.au/).Your email address is your username for the system. If you entered in or after 2017 then select ‘Returning User’ and log in using the same email address. Remember, you can reset your password if you have forgotten it, by selecting 'I forgot my password'.
3. Enter your personal details. You should then create a team (even if you are a single paddler) to provide the details of your craft and a contact email address for your landcrew leader.
Don't forget to tick the permission boxes if you want your details to be seen by your club or sponsors.
4. The first paddler to enter for a multi-paddler craft will be regarded as the team leader and must supply a contact email address for all other paddlers in the craft. These paddlers will then be contacted by email from the system and invited to register and complete their personal details. The other team members should not complete their entry until they get the email invite to join the team.
Note: Each craft entered in a Hawkesbury Canoe Classic event must have a supporting land crew (see Land Crew Information for details).
5. Each paddler will need to make an on-line paddler declaration. All paddlers in your craft will be required to read and accept the terms and conditions before proceeding to the event registration.
6. The landcrew leader will need to make the on-line landcrew declaration.
7. The entry fee for your craft will be calculated and you will be asked to make an online payment. You will be able to pay for yourself or your whole team.
Race Entry Fees:
Prior to 6pm on Monday 14th October 2019
$150.00 - Adults
$100.00 - Aged Pensioners
$100.00 - Juniors & Full time students under 25 years of age.
Late Entries may be accepted until 6pm on Wednesday 23rd October 2019.
The Late Entry Fee for ALL paddlers is $250.00.
Payment options are available on the registration pages once your details are complete. You can also pay for members of your team by selecting the Team menu item.
If you are claiming the concession rate please ensure you email a copy of your Pension Card or Student Concession Card to email@example.com.
Your entry is complete when all the paddlers in your craft have:
Accepted the paddler declaration
Your entry details are complete
All entries fees have been paid.
A land crew declaration has been submitted.
Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard or
by Direct Deposit/Internet transfer to our bank account.
You and each paddler in your craft are expected to raise the minimum sponsorship donation:
$250 - All Paddlers (except Juniors)
$150 - Juniors
Once you have created a team, the registration will provide you with a weblink, that you can share with your friends and contacts, inviting them to sponsor you. To obtain this link, login to the Registration system, then select Sponsorship from the menu, then My Sponsorship. About half way down the page is a section labelled My Sponsorship and you will find a link you can copy and share to one and all.