How to Enter
The Hawkesbury Canoe Classic, the Wisemans Dash and The Classic Relay are fun paddles to raise funds for medical research. The major beneficiary is The Arrow Bone Marrow Transplant Foundation.
Entries are to be made using the online system... (Click here to start)
Entries open on the 1st July 2022
How to Enter.
1. Read the Event rules
There is important information for paddlers, landcrew and volunteers. Please read the rules carefully. Paddlers must ensure they have read the race rules carefully and must observe them at all times when participating in any Hawkesbury Canoe Classic event.
2. Register and login with the Canoe Classic Registration system. (https://registration.canoeclassic.asn.au/).Your email address is your username for the system. If you entered in or after 2017 then select ‘Returning User’ and log in using the same email address. Remember, you can reset your password if you have forgotten it, by selecting 'I forgot my password'.
3. Enter your personal details.
4. You should then create a team (even if you are a single paddler) to provide the details of your craft and a contact email address for your landcrew leader. [Select the tab Team, then click on Create Team]
Don't forget to tick the permission boxes if you want your details to be seen by your club or sponsors.
5. The first paddler to enter for a multi-paddler craft will be regarded as the team leader and must supply a contact email address for all other paddlers in the craft. These paddlers will then be contacted by email from the system and invited to register and complete their personal details. The other team members should not complete their entry until they get the email invite to join the team.
Note: Each craft entered in a Hawkesbury Canoe Classic event must have a supporting land crew (see Land Crew Information for details).
6. Each paddler will need to make an on-line paddler declaration. All paddlers in your craft will be required to read and accept the terms and conditions before proceeding to the event registration.
7. The landcrew leader will need to make the on-line landcrew declaration.
8. The entry fee for your craft will be calculated and you will be asked to make an online payment. You will be able to pay for yourself or your whole team.
You enter as a Craft (or Team). You need to specify the number of places in the craft, when you set up your entry.
If you are paddling alone then all you need to do is to
Nominate an entry class, Brooklyn or Bust is always popular
Make sure that your personal details are up to date and
That you have nominated a landcrew
Accept the Paddler's Declaration
If there is more than one of you, then enter the number of paddlers where requested and add their email addresses. The other paddlers will receive an email to ask them to log in and confirm (or add) their details into their profile.
Current members of Paddle NSW receive a $20 discount to the entry fee.
Don't forget, if you have forgotten your password, then you can request a password change by specifying the email address you used last time.
Race Entry Fees:
Prior to 6pm on Monday 17th October 2022
$175.00 - Adults
$120,00 - Aged Pensioners
$120.00 - Juniors & Full time students under 25 years of age.
Late Entries may be accepted until 6pm on Wednesday 26th October 2022 The Late Entry Fee for ALL paddlers is $250.00.
If the Event is able to proceed then
Late Entries may be accepted until 6pm on Friday 8th October 2021.
The Late Entry Fee for ALL paddlers is $250.00.
There will be a $20 discount applied to entries by financial members of Paddle NSW
Payment options are available on the registration pages once your details are complete. You can also pay for members of your team by selecting the Team menu item.
If you are claiming the concession rate please ensure you email a copy of your Pension Card or Student Concession Card to email@example.com.
Your entry is complete when all the paddlers in your craft have:
Accepted the paddler declaration
Your entry details are complete
All entries fees have been paid.
A land crew declaration has been submitted.
Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard or
by Direct Deposit/Internet transfer to our bank account.
You and each paddler in your craft are expected to raise the minimum sponsorship donation:-
$250 - All Paddlers (except Juniors)
$100 - Juniors
Sponsorship funds cannot be refunded as they are a tax deductible charitable donation.
Once you have created a team, the registration will provide you with a weblink, that you can share with your friends and contacts, inviting them to sponsor you. To obtain this link, login to the Registration system, then select Sponsorship from the menu, then My Sponsorship. About half way down the page is a section labelled My Sponsorship and you will find a link you can copy and share to one and all.
Entry fee refunds
Should the organisers cancel the event on or before September 18th 2022 – 100% refund
Should a paddler elect to withdraw their entry before September 18th – A partial refund of the entry fee will be paid
Should a paddler elect to withdraw their entry after September 18th – No refund
Should the event be cancelled after October 2nd 2022, due to the application of a Public Health Order, or similar, the association MAY, at its discretion, make a partial refund of the entry fees.