The Hawkesbury Canoe Classic, the Wisemans Dash and The Classic Relay are fun paddles to raise funds for medical research. The major beneficiary is The Arrow Bone Marrow Transplant Foundation.
Entries are to be made using the online system... (Click here to start)
Entries open at 9am on 1st July 2020
How to Enter.
1. Read the Event rules
There is important information for paddlers, landcrew and volunteers. Please read the rules carefully. Paddlers must ensure they have read the race rules carefully and must observe them at all times when participating in any Hawkesbury Canoe Classic event.
2. Register and login with the Canoe Classic Registration system. (https://registration.canoeclassic.asn.au/).Your email address is your username for the system. If you entered in or after 2017 then select ‘Returning User’ and log in using the same email address. Remember, you can reset your password if you have forgotten it, by selecting 'I forgot my password'.
3. Enter your personal details.
4. You should then create a team (even if you are a single paddler) to provide the details of your craft and a contact email address for your landcrew leader. [Select the tab Team, then click on Create Team]
Don't forget to tick the permission boxes if you want your details to be seen by your club or sponsors.
5. The first paddler to enter for a multi-paddler craft will be regarded as the team leader and must supply a contact email address for all other paddlers in the craft. These paddlers will then be contacted by email from the system and invited to register and complete their personal details. The other team members should not complete their entry until they get the email invite to join the team.
Note: Each craft entered in a Hawkesbury Canoe Classic event must have a supporting land crew (see Land Crew Information for details).
6. Each paddler will need to make an on-line paddler declaration. All paddlers in your craft will be required to read and accept the terms and conditions before proceeding to the event registration.
7. The landcrew leader will need to make the on-line landcrew declaration.
8. The entry fee for your craft will be calculated and you will be asked to make an online payment. You will be able to pay for yourself or your whole team.
Race Entry Fees:
Prior to 10pm on Friday 4th September 2020
$150.00 - Adults
$100.00 - Aged Pensioners
$100.00 - Juniors & Full time students under 25 years of age.
Entry Fees will be refunded if the decision is made to cancel the event by the Association.
If the Event is able to proceed then
Late Entries may be accepted until 10pm on Friday 9th October 2020.
The Late Entry Fee for ALL paddlers is $200.00.
Payment options are available on the registration pages once your details are complete. You can also pay for members of your team by selecting the Team menu item.
If you are claiming the concession rate please ensure you email a copy of your Pension Card or Student Concession Card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your entry is complete when all the paddlers in your craft have:
Accepted the paddler declaration
Your entry details are complete
All entries fees have been paid.
A land crew declaration has been submitted.
Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard or
by Direct Deposit/Internet transfer to our bank account.
You and each paddler in your craft are expected to raise the minimum sponsorship donation:-
$250 - All Paddlers (except Juniors)
$100 - Juniors
Sponsorship funds cannot be refunded as they are a tax deductible charitable donation.
Once you have created a team, the registration will provide you with a weblink, that you can share with your friends and contacts, inviting them to sponsor you. To obtain this link, login to the Registration system, then select Sponsorship from the menu, then My Sponsorship. About half way down the page is a section labelled My Sponsorship and you will find a link you can copy and share to one and all.
Entry fee refunds
Should the organisers cancel the event on or before September 4th – 100% refund
Should a paddler elect to withdraw their entry after September 4th – No refund
Should a paddler elect to withdraw their entry before September 4th – A partial refund of the entry fee will be paid
Should the event be cancelled after September 4th 2020 and prior to October 1st 2020, due to the application of a Public Health Order, or similar, the association will refund 75% of the entry fee paid.
Should the event be cancelled on or after October 1st 2020 due to the application of a Public Health Order, or similar, the association will refund 50% of the entry fee paid.
Note: Sponsorship funds cannot be refunded as they are a tax deductible charitable donation.